Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pillows




I am planning on making the one with the big flower with a really cute pale blue fabric, I got one yard for $1! And some left over felt I have from poodle skirts I made during Halloween. It will probably go in the nursery. And I plan on making the white one as throw pillow for my bed. My bed is a bit drab right now, but I am making some king size pillows to fit the shams I already have, and then adding a throw pillow or two should dress it right up. :)


Big flower pillow tutorial can be found at: Cluck Cluck Sew


White, multi flower pillow can be found at V and Co.


These pictures are from their websites as well, I do not claim them as my own, but I will probably post my own versions of these as well once I have finished these projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment