Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Menu Board




I needed to let out some creative juices yesterday so I made a menu board. It is really cute in person, my camera kind of sucks, but the picture gives you a general idea. :)







Materials needed:





-Old picture frame





-Spray paint





-Scrapbook paper





-Scissors





-Mod Podge





-Dry erase marker






First, spray paint your frame and let dry. Then, cut scrapbook paper to fit the frame. I had 12x12 inch pieces so I used 2 pieces and cut them to size, then Mod Podged them together. Place scrapbook paper in your frame as you would a picture. Then use your dry erase marker to write your "Menu" and days of the week. This works really well because the marker comes off easily with a paper towel so you can rewrite your menu each week! I am hoping to get a Silhouette machine someday, and then will probably print vinyl letters for "Menu" and the days of the week to give it a more finished look. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment